• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

7.1 Million Pixels Olympus SP-510 Ultra Zoom (1 Viewer)

twin_soul_uk

7.1 Million Pixels Olympus SP-510 Ultra Zoom (First Photo)

Hi Everybody just brought a New 7.1 Million Pixels Olympus SP-510 10x Optical Ultra Zoom Digital Camera which is cool because I can still use my old Olympus Tcon-17 and other Lens I have with my old Olympus C-770 Ultra Zoom, so Iam looking forward to taking lots of new Photos. ;)
Heres my first Photo Taken with the 7.1 Million Pixels Olympus SP-510 10x Optical Ultra Zoom Digital Camera, sorry its not a bird photos.

Attachments

• Dahliaforbirdfans.jpg
    Dahliaforbirdfans.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 215
  • Sandyearbirds.jpg
    Sandyearbirds.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 220
  • WhiteSquirrelbirds.jpg
    WhiteSquirrelbirds.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 257
Last edited:
Type H XD card for Olympus SP-510 Ultra Zoom (First Photo)

Just found out that The New Olympus High Speed XD Type H Mermory cards will only work in the carmera and not in card readers, so be careful if you need one for a card reader!

Attachments

• Dahliaforbirdfans.jpg
    Dahliaforbirdfans.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 201
  • Sandyearbirds.jpg
    Sandyearbirds.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 174
  • WhiteSquirrelbirds.jpg
    WhiteSquirrelbirds.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
I bought one last week in Jessops on a £149.99 deal as a replacement for my Fuji 9500, so far I am quite impressed.

I would be interested as to how yours performs with the TCon-17

SW

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back