• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Any comparison of 8x25 Zeiss Terra with Victory? (1 Viewer)

jcwu88

United States
Hello,
Just wondering if any birders did side by side comparison of terra 8x25 with Victory 8x25?
I have a Terra 8x25, which is an awesome bino. Curious about how do the two 8x25 compare! Thank you!

Jay

Last edited:
There are comparisons in this thread. I'm not certain it was side-by-side, but there were folks who had owned both.

From what I've read more broadly the Terra 8x25 is a good performer at its price point, but there have been complaints about quality control. If you have one that you are happy with, you should continue to enjoy it.

Alan

some say the victory is better hands down....I say I don't think you would want to live on the difference.....

Thank you all for the inputs!
I know ‘try before you buy’ but don’t have a chance to try Victory pocket locally.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back