• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New Video: Bittern at RSPB Leighton Moss (added by oncebittern) (1 Viewer)

BirdForum TV

83f97f4825290beT.jpg
Bittern at RSPB Leighton Moss
Author: oncebittern
Keywords: Bittern rspb leighton moss reeds reedbed wetlands pond
Added: 18 minutes ago

Click Here to View Video

To Upload Your Own Video Click Here...

Superb film, thanks for sharing. I doubt I'll ever have a better view of one, still haven't managed a 'live' sighting yet!

Amazing video. Been up to Leighton Moss dozens of times and never had such prolonged views. Well Done!!!:t:

If its any help Peter, this was from Tim Jackson hide, late in the day after everyone else was long gone, and it was VERY quiet.

BTW, if anyone knows how I can transfer this to DVD, please PM me, as I'm pulling my hair out trying!

And it really is amazing! Fantastic to get such a long, clear view and watch the bittern hunting. Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing it! :clap::t:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back