• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Problems Logging in (1 Viewer)

XsCode

Anyone else having problems? Takes ages to try to log in and then just drops to a blank page.

No problems logging in although following the closure of the site for maintenance last night I did notice that the cookie allowing immediate log-in had disappeared. That should be corrected by ticking the "Remember Me" box when you enter user name and password.

I can't get anything... tried 3 different browsers, 2 different OS's and 2 different ISP's. Never logs in, just times out to a blank white screen.

Hi XsCode

There's no problem for me logging in. The only thing I can suggest at the moment is to clear your cache and cookies then try again.

D

I've sent another message to our TV guys to chase them up and will keep you posted.

Sorry for the delay in posting, I keep forgetting to check this forum for support issues!

Warm Regards,

Ollie

Just wanted to say thanks to the team as I've just tried again and I can now log in...

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back