• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Barred Owl TrailCam Video (1 Viewer)

AcornToOak

Hi everyone. I recently entered a video in a trail camera contest of a barred owl next to vernal pool captured on conservation land in western MA. Take a look and please consider giving it your thumbs up vote on YouTube. For the vote to count, when you watch the video you have to be signed in with either Gmail or YouTube account. If it gets enough thumbs ups before the contest ends on Nov 2nd (11:59pm), my non profit can win a new camera to capture even more great wildlife footage on protected lands across MA. Thanks!

http://youtu.be/i8Z5QdFpxKg

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back