• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Windows 10 Lightroom problem (1 Viewer)

SC2birders

With Microsoft dropping support for windows 7, I was forced to buy a PC with windows 10. I was able to install LR 5.7, but when I try to import photos from my Canon 7Dii it refuses to recognize the .CR2 files. Any suggestions?

I had a similar problem with mine. You need the 5.7.1. i was lucky and had it on back up files. Did you ever back up Lightroom......? If you did custom backups of programmes you may have it some where

Last edited:
It turns out that when I checked the version on the W10 PC it was v5.0. I had to contact Adobe support and they remotely installed v5.7.1. I also installed the camera raw update. It now imports correctly. Thanks for the help.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back