• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Winner Announced; Next Drawing June 10th: Win a Pair of PRIME HD binoculars (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winner for June 10th drawing is

drum roll.....

Perterra for his winning post 1289

Congratulations, Perterra! Please send me a PM with your shipping address and your preferred format of PRIME HD. Thank you all for participating this fun game. I wish you all the best luck for the next round of drawing.

Charles

Last edited:
It looks to me that Perterra is 1289 or am I wrong?

Old Saturday 7th June 2014, 13:44 #1289
perterra

at a loss for words

Samandag
perterra is offline Report Post

It looks to me that Perterra is 1289 or am I wrong?

Old Saturday 7th June 2014, 13:44 #1289
perterra

at a loss for words

Samandag
perterra is offline Report Post

sybo, you are correct. Thanks for correcting me before it gets out of hand. I have corrected the information for the right winner. It is strange though. I clicked a random post number link. It opened up that post in a new window. I went in the URL to manually change the post number. It actually does not bring up the correct post. Instead, it keeps the same post in the window. weird. But I am so glad that you caught this. Thanks. Charles

I knew it was to good to be true.�� My name was the first to come up, but was then changed. Maybe I could get one aswell!��

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back