• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

El Dorado Lodge Colombia contact info needed (1 Viewer)

tomjenner

I will be visiting Colombia with my family in July and hope to have a few days at this lodge for a bit of serious birding (the rest of the trip will mostly be family stuff). However, although there are loads of sites saying how wonderful it is for birding (including Birdforum Opus, TripAdviser etc), I cannot find anywhere that actually has any contact details. Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks

Tom

Try getting in touch with Ecoturs...they are the ones who organize stays at the Pro-Aves lodges.

Thanks Robert. I came across the Ecoturs website, but I hadn't realised that they actually run the lodges. I assumed they only made bookings if you were doing a tour with them.

Tom

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back