• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Jokes for 1. April ? (1 Viewer)

albatross02

Hello together,

which jokes you made for 1. April ?

I insert Little Ringed Plover message in ornitho for Munich just on building place. But the Plover was a picture mad via mobile and scope in Thailand. It was a Spoon billed Sandpiper.
Maybe tomorrow come some people with bino and look for waders at building place.

Best regards
Dieter

LOL Dieter. Many thanks for that. It took me back many years!

One of the most funny movie of Britain.
Of course often I see Mr. Bean.
It said for evening you need nice or funny ideas. It is good for soul and sleep.

Hello together,

which jokes you made for 1. April ?

I insert Little Ringed Plover message in ornitho for Munich just on building place. But the Plover was a picture mad via mobile and scope in Thailand. It was a Spoon billed Sandpiper.
Maybe tomorrow come some people with bino and look for waders at building place.

Best regards
Dieter

Be careful you don't just get a reputation as a hoaxer, that renowned absence of German humour could backfire.......;)

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back