• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

send Zen Ray to Others Forum (1 Viewer)

edwincjones

Since Zen Ray is apparently out of business, and no post in > 3 months,
should not this forum be cancelled and any issues sent to Other forum?

edj

Hi,
I think it serves a purpose for the time being...and I'm not sure the criteria for a dedicated forum for a bino manufacturer is that they should be in business.
cheers,
Andy

There must be thousands of Zen-Rays still out there in the world so there is potential for discussion. If they develop problems that need repairs this is the place that information can be shared. I think it is far too early to consider relegating this brand to Others.

Lee

Zen Ray deserves to get a decent history documenting its too short existence.
The brand's rise and fall surely has many lessons for other optics entrepreneurs.

Zen Ray deserves to get a decent history documenting its too short existence.
The brand's rise and fall surely has many lessons for other optics entrepreneurs.

I recall reading a few early posts about the beginnings of this brand. And plenty of mostly positive early posts and a few that excused early q.c. problems. Then plenty of comments when quality and customer service took a dive. I haven't found much at all about their history and especially the cause of their fall.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back