• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New ZenRay Retailer (1 Viewer)

NDhunter

Experienced observer
United States
I just noticed that SWFA, Red Oak, Texas, one of the largest optics dealers in the U.S. has now started selling the Zen Ray line. I guess this means that they have recognized the demand for the newer Chinese optics.

I was suprised that they took ZR after signing up to distribute Hawke.

They also claim (though I've not seen the price) for pricing "better than ZR" ...

Kevin, I just check their website. The ZRS HD 8x42 are $179.95. At them moment, ZR has them for $212.99. (just saw a coupon for 20% off any waterproof binocular at Zen-Ray. It makes them a few cents cheaper, including shipping, than SWFA.)

Last edited:
I was suprised that they took ZR after signing up to distribute Hawke.

I was surprised by that as well but am glad to see it. It should prove interesting on how popular a seller they turn out to be for SWFA.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back