Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Magnifying the passion for nature. Zeiss Victory Harpia 95. New!

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Dowles Brook, Wyre Forest

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 44 votes, 4.84 average.
Old Monday 22nd November 2010, 14:39   #1
Pam_m
Registered User
 
Pam_m's Avatar

 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: West Midlands
Posts: 10,359
Blog Entries: 27
Dowles Brook, Wyre Forest

Excellent views were had of a Dipper diving for food just downstream of the footbridge by Knowles Mill! A splendid and entertaining little bird! Other highlights on the walk were Treecreeper, Nuthatch, Goldcrest ( in abundance and those that were clearly visible were checked, just in case one was a Firecrest but no luck), Chaffinch, Goldfinch, Siskin, Redwing, Robin, Blue & Great & Coal Tit, Long-tailed Tit, House Sparrow ( at Lodge Hill Farm the only place I seem to see them fairly locally), Redwing and a Marsh/Willow Tit (fleeting views so not a positive ID), Raven and Carrion Crow.
__________________
Nature holds all the answers go outside and ask some questions open your heart and listen to the response! ~Amethyst Wyldfyre

'Flying High' My Blog
Pam_m is offline  
Reply With Quote

BF Supporter 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 Support BirdForum With A Donation

Old Monday 22nd November 2010, 18:20   #2
woodwolf
Registered User

 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Worcestershire
Posts: 682
Nice report.
If you get a chance, can you let me know best place to park and the route you took. I nipped down only once in the summer, and had had a hassle of a morning and there was not much about. If I remember I walked along what was the old railway track, then cut down a steep coppice, crossed the river and walked back.Not sure I made it to lodge farm. Would like to nip back as the dipper eluded me, and I know LS pecks are about too. I saw a family of Nuthatches but that was about it

BW

Mark
woodwolf is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Monday 22nd November 2010, 19:38   #3
Pam_m
Registered User
 
Pam_m's Avatar

 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: West Midlands
Posts: 10,359
Blog Entries: 27
Hi Mark,

I take the same path as you mention. When you cross the river follow the path, looking out along this long stretch for L S Woodpecker as this is where I saw my one and only in April 2009, then cross the bridge at Knowles Mill (the Mill is being renovated at present). Follow the path up the hill (ignoring the stile) go through the gate at the end of the path, walk up through the meadow and you will see Lodge Hill Farm. The feeders attract a good variety of birds so linger for a while. Then follow the path and turn left, this brings you back on to the old railway track to the carpark, look out for Siskin and Redpoll along this stretch.
I do find that Dowles Brook can be hit and miss for birds. The best thing I find is to linger at several points along the walk, especially when looking for Dippers. Choose a spot where you can see plenty of rocks in the water and don't take your eyes of the water, the little monkeys are like Kingfishers, blink and you miss them.

Hope you catch up with the Dippers and plenty of other species when you next visit!

All the best

Pam.
__________________
Nature holds all the answers go outside and ask some questions open your heart and listen to the response! ~Amethyst Wyldfyre

'Flying High' My Blog
Pam_m is offline  
Reply With Quote

BF Supporter 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 Support BirdForum With A Donation

Old Tuesday 23rd November 2010, 07:48   #4
Peter Withers
formerly tubbtubby
 
Peter Withers's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bewdley
Posts: 4,840
Good info Pam.

I park in the car park on the left before you hit the bottom of Dry Mill Lane. from the car park I follow the railway line straight up to the second bridge where you find Lodge Farm to your right. If you go to the white farmhouse take the stile to your left which leads across the bridge to the orchard which can be good for Green Woodies and Common Redstarts in the summer. Also the meadow which Pam talks about can be good for Tree Pipits in the spring.

Best wishes, Pete

PS. If you want Dippers just follow Pams route but stay along the brook and you will no doubt at some point encounter Dippers as I cant remember going down without seeing them flit past.
__________________
We are defined by who we are not what we do, "Human Beings are not Human Doings"

Peters Website (Being Overhauled).

Last edited by Peter Withers : Tuesday 23rd November 2010 at 07:50. Reason: extra info
Peter Withers is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Tuesday 23rd November 2010, 10:44   #5
woodwolf
Registered User

 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Worcestershire
Posts: 682
Thanks both, good info
woodwolf is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Tuesday 23rd November 2010, 13:11   #6
Pam_m
Registered User
 
Pam_m's Avatar

 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: West Midlands
Posts: 10,359
Blog Entries: 27
I have yet to walk around the orchard Pete, that will be on the agenda for the next visit, though a walk along the brook and back to the carpark usually takes me at least 3 hours, I linger a lot.lol!! I shall allow extra time for the orchard. I shall also look out for Hawfinch, Crossbill and L S Woodpecker there, well you never know!

I have added a link which might be of interest to you Mark.
http://www.worcesterbirding.co.uk/34.html


I found this link about Dippers a couple of years ago. An interesting read and insight into Dippers, a really good article.
http://wbrc.org.uk/WORCRECD/Issue%20...wles_brook.htm
__________________
Nature holds all the answers go outside and ask some questions open your heart and listen to the response! ~Amethyst Wyldfyre

'Flying High' My Blog
Pam_m is offline  
Reply With Quote

BF Supporter 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 Support BirdForum With A Donation

Old Wednesday 24th November 2010, 09:10   #7
woodwolf
Registered User

 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Worcestershire
Posts: 682
thanks Pam, very interesting
woodwolf is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Friday 26th November 2010, 08:20   #8
Peter Withers
formerly tubbtubby
 
Peter Withers's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bewdley
Posts: 4,840
Good info Pam, Thanks
__________________
We are defined by who we are not what we do, "Human Beings are not Human Doings"

Peters Website (Being Overhauled).
Peter Withers is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Sunday 23rd January 2011, 18:40   #9
Emma
Registered User
 
Emma's Avatar

 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: West Midlands
Posts: 627
Had a very successful afternoon at Dowles Brook today! At Lodge Hill farm we managed to see 3 Hawfinch perched in the trees alongside the orchard by the railway bridge, the cloudy sky didn't stop us from having good views of them, they were a great bird to see! Other sightings included 3+ Great Spotted Woodpecker in this area together with 3 Yellowhammer and the usual House Sparrows, Chaffinch, Long-tailed Tits, Blue & Great & Coal Tits. On the walk back to the car park along the old railway track Nuthatch, Treecreeper, Goldcrest and a perched Common Buzzard were seen.

A record photograph of the 3 distant Hawfinch is below!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P1110850 [].JPG
Views:	354
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	304848  
__________________
Emma
Emma is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Monday 28th February 2011, 08:02   #10
wolfbirder
Registered User

 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Wolverhampton - the true original Capital of the Black Country
Posts: 5,762
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma View Post
Had a very successful afternoon at Dowles Brook today! At Lodge Hill farm we managed to see 3 Hawfinch perched in the trees alongside the orchard by the railway bridge, the cloudy sky didn't stop us from having good views of them, they were a great bird to see! Other sightings included 3+ Great Spotted Woodpecker in this area together with 3 Yellowhammer and the usual House Sparrows, Chaffinch, Long-tailed Tits, Blue & Great & Coal Tits. On the walk back to the car park along the old railway track Nuthatch, Treecreeper, Goldcrest and a perched Common Buzzard were seen.

A record photograph of the 3 distant Hawfinch is below!

It is difficult to find Dry Mill Lane coming out of Bewdley, but once on it the car park is a raised obvious area for at least twelve cars, after half a mile of narrow country lane. I parked & then walked under the obvious bridge which you can see from this car park - this is the old railway line and at points along it on Sunday morning I had Lesser Redpoll, Siskin, Marsh Tit plus commoner species. Knowles Coppice is to your right with Dowles Brook down below, running parallel to the old railway line but out of view. After about 1km you come to a second bridge, and you walk up to the right of it, passing a small cottage I guess is called Lodge Hill Farm (the small white cottage with active bird feeders). I watched activity from the top of the bridge -a good panoramic viewpoint. Most activity was in the embankment scrub and trees you look down on and are parallel to. Over an hour here and walking slowly around the adjacent horse pasture on the other side of the bridge (the left hand side), I had 2 hawfinches (but they went quickly), Bullfinches,Goldfinches,Yellowhammers, Bramblings and common tits, Blackbirds and loads of Wood Pigeons. Raven overhead but no hoped for raptors.

I then took the style by Lodge Hill farm down to the right across a small field, into Knowles Coppice and down to Dowles Brook (the path is obvious). The whole route is infact oval shaped as you head back to the car park. The river was fast flowing and the paths muddy after recent rainfall, and altho quiet today I thought the area looked to have great potential for Redstarts in spring.

I did come across 2 pairs of Dippers by the old stone house back near the car park.
__________________
Nick Moss.
Fav Birds - Hen/Pallid/Monty Harrier, Gyrfalcon, Great Grey Owl, Hobby, Golden Eagle, Merlin, SE Owl, Pom Skua, Hawfinch, Wryneck, Redstart, Shrikes, Roller, Bee-eater's, Nightjar, Smew, GN & BT Diver, Spotted Redshank, any Warblers (especially yank ones)!

Last edited by wolfbirder : Monday 28th February 2011 at 08:06.
wolfbirder is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old Tuesday 1st March 2011, 17:06   #11
Wimpy
Registered User
 
Wimpy's Avatar

 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Shropshire
Posts: 813
BIG thanks to Pam_m for starting this thread, because without it I would not have come across Dowles Brook.

What a great place, I won't list all the birds we saw today as they are all in the above posts, but the Hawfinch was a lifer for me.

Also had some excellent views of a goldcrest as we dropped down from Lodge Hill Farm to Knowles Mill. Sadly no dippers for us, think we were a little eager to get back to our sarnies in the car.

Will certainly be back
Wimpy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Tuesday 1st March 2011, 20:25   #12
Phil Andrews
It's only Rock and Roller but I like it
 
Phil Andrews's Avatar

 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Royal Sutton Coldfield
Posts: 14,711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wimpy View Post
BIG thanks to Pam_m for starting this thread, because without it I would not have come across Dowles Brook.

What a great place, I won't list all the birds we saw today as they are all in the above posts, but the Hawfinch was a lifer for me.

Also had some excellent views of a goldcrest as we dropped down from Lodge Hill Farm to Knowles Mill. Sadly no dippers for us, think we were a little eager to get back to our sarnies in the car.

Will certainly be back
Hi Wimpy,

Certainly worth a visit in late April / early May with Redstart, Pied Fly, Wood Warbler, Tree Pipit, Cuckoo etc all in the Dowles Brook / railway track area.

Cheers
Phil
Phil Andrews is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old Thursday 3rd March 2011, 13:17   #13
Pam_m
Registered User
 
Pam_m's Avatar

 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: West Midlands
Posts: 10,359
Blog Entries: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wimpy View Post
BIG thanks to Pam_m for starting this thread, because without it I would not have come across Dowles Brook.

What a great place, I won't list all the birds we saw today as they are all in the above posts, but the Hawfinch was a lifer for me.

Also had some excellent views of a goldcrest as we dropped down from Lodge Hill Farm to Knowles Mill. Sadly no dippers for us, think we were a little eager to get back to our sarnies in the car.

Will certainly be back
I am glad that you enjoyed Dowles Brook Wimpy and thanks for the thanks! Congratulations on the Hawfinch! Next time you visit pack your sarnies in your rucksack, find a dry place to perch along the path where it widens by the brook and you never know you may be lucky and see a Lesser Spotted Woodpecker and Dippers! Good luck! Listen out for Wood Warblers when they return. They can usually be heard singing from the car park.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfbirder View Post
I did come across 2 pairs of Dippers by the old stone house back near the car park.
Nice one Wolfbirder!
__________________
Nature holds all the answers go outside and ask some questions open your heart and listen to the response! ~Amethyst Wyldfyre

'Flying High' My Blog

Last edited by Pam_m : Thursday 3rd March 2011 at 13:21.
Pam_m is offline  
Reply With Quote

BF Supporter 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 Support BirdForum With A Donation

Old Friday 4th March 2011, 06:03   #14
wolfbirder
Registered User

 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Wolverhampton - the true original Capital of the Black Country
Posts: 5,762
The two pairs of Dipper were as you walk back along Dowles Brook from the Hawfinches, stop on or by the bridge that crosses the river and look back along the river in the direction of where you have come. About 50 metres along you can see a rocky bit where a hillside stream joins the river on the left, one Dipper pair seemed to love this area. Easy to miss but with care also easy to see. You are only two minutes walk from the car park I referred to in my earlier post.

The 2nd pair of Dippers were about 100 metres on the other side of the bridge you cross (the same bridge), and even nearer the car park. But these were harder to see through the foilage.

I am sure these Dippers are loyal to these areas, so should be quite easy with a bit of care and patience.

The Hawfinches are just smashing in breeding plumage at this time of year, with their gleaming silver bills, but they will soon retreat deep into the forest I should imagine to breed, and disappear until next winter. Cracking birds though!

Anyone aware if Goshawks can be seen in the area? I though the view from the 2nd bridge by the Hawfinches offered reasonably panoramic views away to the right. I know Forest of Dean is not far away and is easy for quite distant Goshawks from New fancy View, but just wondered?
__________________
Nick Moss.
Fav Birds - Hen/Pallid/Monty Harrier, Gyrfalcon, Great Grey Owl, Hobby, Golden Eagle, Merlin, SE Owl, Pom Skua, Hawfinch, Wryneck, Redstart, Shrikes, Roller, Bee-eater's, Nightjar, Smew, GN & BT Diver, Spotted Redshank, any Warblers (especially yank ones)!

Last edited by wolfbirder : Friday 4th March 2011 at 06:07.
wolfbirder is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old Friday 4th March 2011, 08:18   #15
woodwolf
Registered User

 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Worcestershire
Posts: 682
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfbirder View Post
The two pairs of Dipper were as you walk back along Dowles Brook from the Hawfinches, stop on or by the bridge that crosses the river and look back along the river in the direction of where you have come. About 50 metres along you can see a rocky bit where a hillside stream joins the river on the left, one Dipper pair seemed to love this area. Easy to miss but with care also easy to see. You are only two minutes walk from the car park I referred to in my earlier post.

The 2nd pair of Dippers were about 100 metres on the other side of the bridge you cross (the same bridge), and even nearer the car park. But these were harder to see through the foilage.

I am sure these Dippers are loyal to these areas, so should be quite easy with a bit of care and patience.

The Hawfinches are just smashing in breeding plumage at this time of year, with their gleaming silver bills, but they will soon retreat deep into the forest I should imagine to breed, and disappear until next winter. Cracking birds though!

Anyone aware if Goshawks can be seen in the area? I though the view from the 2nd bridge by the Hawfinches offered reasonably panoramic views away to the right. I know Forest of Dean is not far away and is easy for quite distant Goshawks from New fancy View, but just wondered?
Hi
I know Goshawke was seen overhead in eyemore wood a few weeks ago, which is not geographically that far away.
woodwolf is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Friday 4th March 2011, 08:36   #16
woodwolf
Registered User

 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Worcestershire
Posts: 682
Are the mandarin still about.. anyone ??
woodwolf is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Friday 4th March 2011, 12:08   #17
midlands birder
Registered User
 
midlands birder's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: west midlands
Posts: 1,709
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodwolf View Post
Are the mandarin still about.. anyone ??
there was 2 birds (M+f) on the small frog pool at the bottom of dry mill lane on 25/02
MB
__________________
Craig Reed
please visit my blog www.midlandsbirder.blogspot.com
midlands birder is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Friday 4th March 2011, 18:40   #18
jackied
Jax
 
jackied's Avatar

 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Worcester, England
Posts: 434
The Goshawks tend to be seen more regularly in the coniferous areas of the forest.
Jackie
jackied is offline  
Reply With Quote

BF Supporter 2011 2012 Support BirdForum With A Donation

Old Saturday 5th March 2011, 12:49   #19
wolfbirder
Registered User

 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Wolverhampton - the true original Capital of the Black Country
Posts: 5,762
Had another great morning in great company, taking same route as last time, along old railway track - 6-7 Hawfinches by the second bridge, also 3 Lesser Redpolls, Siskins, 5 Bramblings, Bullfinches, Chaffinches, Yellowhammers, House Sparrows, Dunnocks, Green and Goldfinches, GSW's galore, Green Woody, Song and Mistle Thrush, Marsh Tit, LT Tits, Coal Tits, Blue and Great Tits, Nuthatches, Treecreeper, and down by Dowles Brook nice views of 2 pairs of Dipper, a pair of Mandarin, flitting Grey Wagtail.
No LSW though.
Also had Goosander by Arley, and driving back across Shropshire between Quatt and Roughton had Peregrine, Buzzards, Curlew, and Lapwing.
__________________
Nick Moss.
Fav Birds - Hen/Pallid/Monty Harrier, Gyrfalcon, Great Grey Owl, Hobby, Golden Eagle, Merlin, SE Owl, Pom Skua, Hawfinch, Wryneck, Redstart, Shrikes, Roller, Bee-eater's, Nightjar, Smew, GN & BT Diver, Spotted Redshank, any Warblers (especially yank ones)!
wolfbirder is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old Sunday 6th March 2011, 19:03   #20
wolfbirder
Registered User

 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Wolverhampton - the true original Capital of the Black Country
Posts: 5,762
Returned once again this afternoon, enjoyed my best views of 3-4 Hawfinches from the bridge, in trees in the opposite direction than the normal trees. Also a pair of Dipper on Dowles brook but no LSW again, also no brambling or siskin this afternoon.

Had a lovely chat to the owner of Lodge Mill Farm, the white cottage by the bridge. He was telling me how some birders/photographers had made their existence quite unpleasant, but what a lovely gent he was. So forgive me for typing bold BUT PLEASE RESPECT THEIR FLIPPING PRIVACY AND DO NOT LINGER BY THEIR PROPERTY.
__________________
Nick Moss.
Fav Birds - Hen/Pallid/Monty Harrier, Gyrfalcon, Great Grey Owl, Hobby, Golden Eagle, Merlin, SE Owl, Pom Skua, Hawfinch, Wryneck, Redstart, Shrikes, Roller, Bee-eater's, Nightjar, Smew, GN & BT Diver, Spotted Redshank, any Warblers (especially yank ones)!

Last edited by wolfbirder : Sunday 6th March 2011 at 19:14.
wolfbirder is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old Monday 7th March 2011, 08:40   #21
woodwolf
Registered User

 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Worcestershire
Posts: 682
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfbirder View Post
Returned once again this afternoon, enjoyed my best views of 3-4 Hawfinches from the bridge, in trees in the opposite direction than the normal trees. Also a pair of Dipper on Dowles brook but no LSW again, also no brambling or siskin this afternoon.

Had a lovely chat to the owner of Lodge Mill Farm, the white cottage by the bridge. He was telling me how some birders/photographers had made their existence quite unpleasant, but what a lovely gent he was. So forgive me for typing bold BUT PLEASE RESPECT THEIR FLIPPING PRIVACY AND DO NOT LINGER BY THEIR PROPERTY.
I'd second that, I was down there alone a few weeks ago and had a nice chat with the owner. Some people have shown a total lack of respect for his privacy pointing scopes, bins and camera's into his Kitchen etc.
woodwolf is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Tuesday 8th March 2011, 15:37   #22
wolfbirder
Registered User

 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Wolverhampton - the true original Capital of the Black Country
Posts: 5,762
Possible Goshawks displaying over the Forest . More obvious coniferous parts.
__________________
Nick Moss.
Fav Birds - Hen/Pallid/Monty Harrier, Gyrfalcon, Great Grey Owl, Hobby, Golden Eagle, Merlin, SE Owl, Pom Skua, Hawfinch, Wryneck, Redstart, Shrikes, Roller, Bee-eater's, Nightjar, Smew, GN & BT Diver, Spotted Redshank, any Warblers (especially yank ones)!

Last edited by wolfbirder : Wednesday 9th March 2011 at 04:49.
wolfbirder is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old Sunday 3rd April 2011, 10:54   #23
Gavo
Registered User
 
Gavo's Avatar

 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Upton Upon Severn
Posts: 442
Had my first ever trip there yesterday, got the charm of Hawfinches by the bridge (a lifer for me), also got a LSW by the little cottage on the stream (another lifer), also seen Goldfinch, Bullfinch, Siskin, Brambling, GSW by the ton, Mandarin, oooh far too many mention. Also got the most amazing view of a Roe Deer I have ever had no more than 20yds away, it just stood there feeding for ten minutes, it knew we were there but totally ignored us. What a fantastic day will definately be going again, thanks for Bob for the info on how to get there and where the best spots are.

Oh and Fraser got a Redstart which I missed as I was tracking the Hawfinch
__________________
If only I were a bird! Ah, but eating caterpillars?
Gavo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Sunday 3rd April 2011, 13:18   #24
woodwolf
Registered User

 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Worcestershire
Posts: 682
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavo View Post
Had my first ever trip there yesterday, got the charm of Hawfinches by the bridge (a lifer for me), also got a LSW by the little cottage on the stream (another lifer), also seen Goldfinch, Bullfinch, Siskin, Brambling, GSW by the ton, Mandarin, oooh far too many mention. Also got the most amazing view of a Roe Deer I have ever had no more than 20yds away, it just stood there feeding for ten minutes, it knew we were there but totally ignored us. What a fantastic day will definately be going again, thanks for Bob for the info on how to get there and where the best spots are.

Oh and Fraser got a Redstart which I missed as I was tracking the Hawfinch
Thats a brilliant result for a first visit !

I've been twice to see the Hawfinches, took a couple of goes to get the Dippers and got Wooodcock last time. Yet to get Mandarin, LSW, or Marsh Tit there. Should have gone today really but couldn't resist another visit to UW ...so many good birds about ..too little weekend
woodwolf is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Sunday 3rd April 2011, 14:28   #25
Gavo
Registered User
 
Gavo's Avatar

 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Upton Upon Severn
Posts: 442
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodwolf View Post
Thats a brilliant result for a first visit !

I've been twice to see the Hawfinches, took a couple of goes to get the Dippers and got Wooodcock last time. Yet to get Mandarin, LSW, or Marsh Tit there. Should have gone today really but couldn't resist another visit to UW ...so many good birds about ..too little weekend
Cheers

The first pair of Mandarines were sat in a tree, then we saw another pair in the stream/river, I know what you mean about UW it's hard to resist, and too right about the weekend, they should make it three days
__________________
If only I were a bird! Ah, but eating caterpillars?
Gavo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Reply


Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wyre Forest Spiders blackcountry mon Insects, Dragonflies, Arachnids, Beetles & More 2 Wednesday 11th August 2010 16:55
Wyre forest Mary Worcestershire 6 Wednesday 25th November 2009 11:57
Fly ID from Wyre Forest Peter Withers Insects, Dragonflies, Arachnids, Beetles & More 1 Friday 25th September 2009 16:48
Wyre Forest 21-08-09 DaveJones Butterflies and Moths ID 3 Wednesday 26th August 2009 12:17
Wyre Forest timmyjones Information Wanted 1 Tuesday 5th April 2005 12:39



Fatbirder's Top 1000 Birding Websites

Help support BirdForum

Page generated in 0.23526692 seconds with 36 queries
All times are GMT. The time now is 11:19.