• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Using TZ70 with smartphone (1 Viewer)

h5djr

Just out of interest I have recently purchased a new TZ70 camera to replace my ageing TZ5. On of the enhancements is the inclusion of WiFi. Using this I have set the camera up on a tripod in the garden and focused it on one of my bird feeders. By setting up the wifi to work through my home system I can now control the camera, zoom etc and operate the shutter using my Android smartphone or tablet without having to be anywhere near the camera.

I also set it up the other evening to take some shots of a hedgehog that comes in to our garden every evening looking for food. By putting some food in a certain place I can focus the camera on the food and take some pictures.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back