• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

birds seen on live webcam in makov, Czechia (1 Viewer)

I am not sure that the you tube sites are live. I normally watch the live cam listed separately, where it has lying snow and some flakes falling. However, this site shows no snow and it should be dark now. Saw a pheasant and a stork.

Thank you for the link kasfig. I have now been exploring on youtube for live feed cameras, something that I would never have considered doing.
The quandary is that as it is 'live' but 'far away' I will have to start a new list for birds I have seen 'live' images of, but with the benefit of many screens, I can see rarities in Asia and the Caribbean at the same time as catching cool stuff from eastern Europe.
Harry

Hi Harry It's great isn't it. I've just been watching on youtube the sapsucker woods live bird feeder cam from Cornell Labs
Also Cornell Labs bird webcam from Panama is just fascinating too!

Further to the above please see a screen grab of one of the poecile at the feeder.
I think I can see the pale mark at the base of the upper mandible which indicates Marsh Tit rather than Willow Tit. Does anyone concur with this?
Also the apparent absence of a pale flash on the wing panel was noticed by me.
Perhaps though both species are visiting this feeder. I am not sure.
Best wishes

Attachments

• marsh tit.jpg
    marsh tit.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 39
Middle Spotted Woodpecker showing very well this a.m.:

Attachments

• 18-03-15 MidSpotWoodie.jpg
    18-03-15 MidSpotWoodie.jpg
    395.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 18-03-15 MidSpotWoodie - 2.jpg
    18-03-15 MidSpotWoodie - 2.jpg
    442.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back