• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Howdy from Texas! (1 Viewer)

Hi Everyone!
this is BWL from North Texas!

I have been birding for about 1 and a half years....I started in summer 2002......

my favorite kind of bird is....well, I dont really have a favorite! I like them all!

lol

I really love bird watching...and it seems like this is a great site to get plenty of info on birds.

well, hope to talk to y'all soon!

BWL

Hey there BWL and on behalf of the Moderators and Admin here at Bird Forum a very warm welcome to you.

This is a neat site and I don't think you will get bored too easily here :) Almost impossible. Look forward to hearing about the birds in your area.

Now are you also a wolf lover? Beautiful animals.

Hi KC! yes, I am also a wolf lover in real life...got over 30 posters and pictures of them all over my room!
and dont even start on my other things with wolves on them!

almost everything in my room has wolves on it!

next to that are lots of wildlife posters and bird posters.

thanks for the welcome!

:)

BWL,
Welcome to the birdforum. This is a great site and a great place to find info and spend a little time on. We have a number of other Texans on the site. Where abouts in Texas are you? East, Panhandle, Valley, or West? You sure have lots of Bird species in Texas. Look forward to hearing more from you,

Hey, BWL:

Cheers from the Houston area. Let me know if I can be of any help regarding good birding locations, seasonality of species, etc. I'll be happy to help out, as will the other Texans on the site.

Steve in Houston

Hello there from this side of the Atlantic!!! LOL
Welcome to the most addictive and friendly site on the net. Feel free to ask questions, post observations etc...there is always someone to answer problems and share experiences with on here!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back