• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

To Jump Or Not? (1 Viewer)

Hi again, I have discovered that Olympus and a few retailers are involved with a try out loan system. After registering on line and deciding where to acquire your items for loan which is a generous 3 days. I have opted for park cameras to loan the EM1 and kit lens. so I am looking forward to picking this kit up? it's a shame that potential customers have to hunt this out. Will post my findings
Kind regards mike

This is with the E-M5 and 60mm macro

Well done 666taz, that's what I was wondering, Please post any more images that you can, was that @ f2.8?? I notice that Olympus have a deal at the mo, £150 off any lens when purchased with the EM1 camera and a grip as well, very very tempting, thanks for the sample!
Kind regards mike

more macro at f2.8

More macro at f2.8

Attachments

• _8041246 copy.jpg
    _8041246 copy.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 52
  • Vaperour moth caterpillar (2) copy.jpg
    Vaperour moth caterpillar (2) copy.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 49
  • P5120035 copy.jpg
    P5120035 copy.jpg
    294.4 KB · Views: 60
  • _8311944 copy.jpg
    _8311944 copy.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 48
macro f2.8

mare macro at f2.8

Attachments

• _6060208 copy.jpg
    _6060208 copy.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 58
  • _7210968 copy.jpg
    _7210968 copy.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 53
  • P5120014 copy.jpg
    P5120014 copy.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 52
  • P6010081 copy.jpg
    P6010081 copy.jpg
    310.6 KB · Views: 51
  • P5120032 copy.jpg
    P5120032 copy.jpg
    295.1 KB · Views: 43
Well folks, the Olympus try and wow system I was going to use through park cameras, I had to cancel due mainly to the recent wet weather it rained heavily during the 3 days that I would have had the outfit, and I was more than a little concerned as I would have been responsible for the expense of anything that should go wrong, in other words I bottled out! Park cameras were very good and appreciated my dilemma. However the upside was that I have purchased the O-EM1 with a 60mm macro. I am currently going out today with (she who must be obeyed) and the camera to take some autumninal shots at an Abortorium. While still trying to work out the programming of the new purchase.
Regards mike

Well done Mike. I hope you enjoy your new purchase. The complicated menu system is rather daunting at first, as just about everything is customisable. If you haven't already done so I recommend you look at the Biofos site, where he takes you through the camera menu functions, explaining each one and also giving his own preferences.

Link here.

Ron

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back