• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bargains (1 Viewer)

graham_t

I notice that Amazon has the large format version of the Collins Bird Guide on special offer for £16
Also the well reviewed Birds britannica for £21

graham_t said:
I notice that Amazon has the large format version of the Collins Bird Guide on special offer for £16

cheers for that - fantastic book.

cheers again

except for trees - are there any others in this range - ie - butterflies, dragonflies etc????? if there isn't are there any plans for them???

the bird said:
except for trees - are there any others in this range - ie - butterflies, dragonflies etc????? if there isn't are there any plans for them???

Not that I know of - I'd love a Butterfly or Moths volume (preferably both).

graham_t said:
Had it delivered yesterday and what a fantastic book it is :clap:

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back