• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen Ray/Customer Service Is Top Notch (1 Viewer)

Tedster

WOW,talk about good customer service i was gonna by a pair of the 8x43 ED
refurbs.and i kept talking to Charles at Zen about the ED2's and he could tell by the way i was talking about them i really did not want the ED refurbs but i did not have the money for a full purchase of the 8x43 ED2's and he let me lay them away with three equal installments,thats as good as at gets folks,with the way economy is thats good.all i can say is being off from work right now thats the only way i could of purchased them,i think as flexable and as good of service they have they are gonna a get a lot of buissness
i say Thumbs up to Zen
Thanks Charles
Ted
........................And i am not affiliated with Zen

Zen Optics/layaway

hey if nothing else for those that can't afford to pay up front,as specialy as hard as times are with economy i think its pretty cool that they will let you do 90 days same as cash,Nikon or burris,pentax,minox or most others are not gonna let you do that,i think thats pretty good service.
the only other optic place i know that will do that is Doug@Cameraland and they don't carry Zen Ray

Ted

Order some binoculars from them. The shipping was prompt and they were patient with helping me choose the right binoculars.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back