• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

I need to buy newest best Swarovski . (1 Viewer)

Thank for all reply,
I brought this one "10x42 WB SLC Binocular (Forest Green) "

Will see ,and it's quality and how picture look .

OHH,one more question ,
is SLC different than SLCNew?

Thank for all reply,

OHH,one more question ,

Hi Teerayoot,

Forest Green is normally how the colour of the SLCneu is described (as opposed to the black or pale green of the older models) so you have probably bought an SLCneu. But if you want to check the year that it was made, take the first two digits of the serial number and add 30. So, if your binocular serial number starts with 67 then they were made in 2007.

I carried an SLC 10x42 around with me in rainforests for years and never had a problem with them - great sturdy binoculars.

Happy birding
Dale

Thank for all reply,

OHH,one more question ,

You have purchased a incredible binocular! One that will give you a lifetime of pleasure and a great company to back it! Enjoy!

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back