• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

"F" Keys (1 Viewer)

songbird6666

Since coming on these forums a week or so ago, I have learned that the keys along the top of the keyboard have a use after all! I had only ever used F4 to clear an unwanted window before but didn`t know what the other ones are for. Could someone who is clearly a lot cleverer and more experienced than I please maybe do a list from F1 to F12 and tell about more shortcuts and easy methods using these? Ta everso

The only ones I've used are F1 = Help
F11 = hide toolbars in IE to enable you to have a larger screen area. Pushing F11 again restores back to normal.

Dave

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back