• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Kingfishers (1 Viewer)

kenny53

Hi. I am a new member and would like to know where there are any Kingfishers to photograph in Stoke on Trent? I have tried photographing them at Knypersley Pool, near Biddulph but they are too far away to get a decent image. Many thanks.

Hi there and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum :t:

We're glad you found us and thanks for taking a moment to say hello. Please join in wherever you like ;)

Hopefully, someone from your side of the pond will ring in with some suggestions ;)

Hi Kenny and welcome to the forum. You might want to ask in the appropriate subforum on THIS page. I’m not up on my Geography of England to know which one.

Hello Kenny, welcome to the bird forum and good luck in your search for kingfisher's. P.S. I have one in my gallery from Orillia, Ontario. Wrong location, but I thought you might bee interested to look at it. :)

Kenny,

Do not know your area but have just posted a picture of a Pair of Kingfishers you might enjoy

hope you get some good shots

regards

Bill

Welcome to BirdForum! I am sure you will find lots to interest you here, and I hope you enjoy your visits.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back