• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Who’s opted out from receiving information from the RSPB? (1 Viewer)

IAN JAMES THOMPSON

Who’s opted out from receiving telephone calls, emails or Royal Mail post from the RSPB? I’ve opted out from receiving telephone calls, but will continue to receive emails and Royal Mail Post. I just can’t stand cold calling from anyone.
Ian.

Don't recall recently receiving anything from the RSPB, amongst all the blizzard of GDPR communications...hope I haven't inadvertently ignored it.
I'd certainly opt out of telephone calls, although I can't say I've ever been cold-called by them. Good point by Stuart about post, especially as their magazine typically includes half a recycling bin's worth of stairlift adverts.

I got a leaflet from them today, they're trying to raise £500,000 to buy 430 acres in the New Forest to expand a 1,000 acre site they were gifted in November.

https://www.rspb.org.uk/join-and-donate/donate/appeals/the-secret-forest-appeal/
Well at least they can’t phone you up pressurising you to get money off you if you’ve opted out of receiving phone calls from the RSPB, even though I never had phone calls from the RSPB, before I opted out.
Ian.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back