• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Targets for 2007 (1 Viewer)

ricklawes

Birding for Fun
Hi
Not very good at the lists game but have decided to set myself some personal targets for the coming year. For my local birding (Kent) Nightjar-L.S.Woodpecker-Tree Sparrow although all are regulars in the area they have illuded me for many years. Red-Black-Gt Northern Divers Slov-Red-Black Grebes all in breeding pumage, my field trip for this year. Anyone else set any targets?
Happy New Year
Rick

ricklawes said:
Hi
Not very good at the lists game but have decided to set myself some personal targets for the coming year. For my local birding (Kent) Nightjar-L.S.Woodpecker-Tree Sparrow although all are regulars in the area they have illuded me for many years. Red-Black-Gt Northern Divers Slov-Red-Black Grebes all in breeding pumage, my field trip for this year. Anyone else set any targets?
Happy New Year
Rick

Hi Rick.

My target for 2007 is to beat my 2006 total for the number of birds seen in Doñana by one.

Last year I recorded 249 different species in the region and want to reach the big 250 this year.

John Butler said:
Hi Rick.

My target for 2007 is to beat my 2006 total for the number of birds seen in Doñana by one.

Last year I recorded 249 different species in the region and want to reach the big 250 this year.
Hi John
Great effort hope we both achieve our targets.
Regards
Rick

Just checked earlier thread on this subject sorry for doubling up.

see a bittern, oh done it today!
how jammy is this - i took my dad out birding today, it was the first time he's ever been. so we went down to slimbridge and straight to the zeis hide, and within 30 mins we had superb veiws of bittern. i've been wanting to see one for years and he sees one on his first trip in the first hide!

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back