• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

An eye for nature: the life and art of William T. Cooper (1 Viewer)

Hey Iglezi !

Thanks for the link. I had given it a few days ago in the art forum so we've done our share of propaganda. Did you by chance make it to his exhibition in Morpeth last month ? Some fine pieces there.

Hey Iglezi !

Thanks for the link. I had given it a few days ago in the art forum so we've done our share of propaganda. Did you by chance make it to his exhibition in Morpeth last month ? Some fine pieces there.

Hi Hidde,

It looks like an book exactly to my taste, hopefully his pigeon and dove book will be out early next year as well. Looking forward to that one even more. Been in Indonesia for the past month or so, but had not heard that he had an exhibition, shame I missed that.

Take care,
Iglezi

.... book exactly to my taste, hopefully his pigeon and dove book will be out early next year as well. Looking forward to that one even more........

Same here, I had hoped the pigeon book to come out this year. But if they both make it in 2014 that would be great as well.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back