• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Travellingbirder....?? (1 Viewer)

birdboybowley

Well-known member.....apparently so ;)
England
Does anyone know what's happened to Travellingbirder's site? Can't access it at all....is it just me or is it down for good? :C There's nothing else like it for trip-planning reference material!

Hi guys

Glad its not just me! All I get when I try to open up TB is a page with:

"This domain is hosted by 1 UNOEURO"

Presumably this is what everyone else is seeing?

I think I saw on another thread that some people were getting on but it was really slow. I'd take that over nothing at all.

Hi guys

Glad its not just me! All I get when I try to open up TB is a page with:

"This domain is hosted by 1 UNOEURO"

Presumably this is what everyone else is seeing?

I think I saw on another thread that some people were getting on but it was really slow. I'd take that over nothing at all.

yup same here- been getting a bit panicky! but hopefully its just a hosting issue

I met TB when he came to Cairns. He literally 'cleaned up' when he was here. Great bloke and great birder. I hope he's alright...

Don't 'spose you've any way of dropping him an email have ya Chowie..??
I think we only communicated on here, but I'll have a look in my email list to see if I might have added him.

EDIT: Sorry I've checked and he's not on my mailing list...

Last edited:
Worrying news.

I use this site extensively and would be more than willing to pay an annual sub if that's what is required.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back