• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Majorca information (1 Viewer)

trw

Stopping off in Majorca[ capital city] on a cruise in August.
Any handy places on bus routes to go for a walk for birdwatching or scenic areas.
Is the bird reserve near Pollensa on a bus route?
Thanks

Hi Pratincol.
I’m sure someone can help with bus routes.
Down by the port is always good for gulls and a few waders. Along the promenade is a nice walk with some good birds but August is not the best month.
I hope somebody else responds here but if not, I would repost on the Mallorca thread, you will get more people to answer.
Mike

Hi Pratincol.
I’m sure someone can help with bus routes.
Down by the port is always good for gulls and a few waders. Along the promenade is a nice walk with some good birds but August is not the best month.
I hope somebody else responds here but if not, I would repost on the Mallorca thread, you will get more people to answer.
Mike
Thanks
I was thinking of getting a bus out of the capital to somewhere elson on the island. A bus goes to Albufeira and another to Pollenca and there's a reserve in between. Any idea where the main entrance is in relation to both.
I'll repost on Mallorca thread.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back