• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Winner Announced; Next Drawing Aug 10th: Win a Pair of PRIME HD binoculars (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see this up and running again, no birds to report except the feral pigeons in this concrete jungle. Will be glad to head for the suburbs and greenery at 5:00pm.

garra de loro

I have two articles to write by Friday, and they are both boring as h..e..double hockey sticks -- the regional economic outlook for the second half of 2014 and a profile of one of the counties in our region. Wish I could get somebody else to write these so I could catch up on my beauty sleep.

How do I hire a writing zombie?

Brock 7/16

full-intelligence writing-zombie is not hiring

master mi buying in flea-market Rastro de Madrid

1 evil witchmaster haiti mi poisonyng with crustaceus venom mi veri sick 1 burial then updigging same night rezucitation mi alweys littl dizzi

full slaveri working plantation than 1 night seven tropical spoonbills mi carriing off europe master mi buiing for garden-work mi no like master mi full training writing zombie

mi tasks is: writing letter to cheeky lawiers
writing fake apolygy to govement-offycials whot master was offending
writing thret-letters to neybourghs whot is complaining 2 much
also writing other letters whot is suffysient with moderate braindamage-wryting like forum entry etc etc

¡mi is NOT silly film-zomby bloody mess making! (mi cute hayrcut, cleen shyrt, streight teeth, manners moderetly well)
¡mi only niceberry eating so mi NOT liking little greedybeaks stealing niceberries!
when winning lovely prismaticos (august 10 fixd appoyntment) mi ever making full-nyght observation for niceberry-bush

gdl (fool-inteligencia writing-zombie)
Please note: For personal reasons I've given up posting. Whatever you may read above is an automatic post created by my writing-zombie Garra-de-Loro. I assume no responsibility for the contents. Replies will not be understood, though they may still be answered.
Raffaele

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back