• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Shameless Exhibition Plug (1 Viewer)

Hi Tim, luckily I have both a birthday coming up and live very close to North Berwick! So I'll be able to enjoy your masterpieces in real life next week. I suspect that unfortunately your originals will be a bit out of our price range, so just wondering (and hoping) if you will have any prints available at the exhibition?

Hi Tim, luckily I have both a birthday coming up and live very close to North Berwick! So I'll be able to enjoy your masterpieces in real life next week. I suspect that unfortunately your originals will be a bit out of our price range, so just wondering (and hoping) if you will have any prints available at the exhibition?
Hi Laura
I'm hoping to have some prints there, but I doubt they'll be ready by the opening night. The show is in the exhibition hall fro a month or so, and then the remaining work will be relocated to the retail area, along the corridor (as I understand it). It will remain at the Seabird Centre til January.
Are you aiming to come to the opening on Thursday evening? There are still a few tickets left, available directly from the Seabird Centre and FREE (the perfect price, from a Yorkshireman's perspective B :)). There will be an entrance fee to see the exhibition in he exhibition room, I think - thereafter, whence in the corridor, 'twill be free. Make yerself known to me if you come on the Thursday.

I can't make it on thursday unfortunately but will be through one day next week, if there aren't any prints about then I'll go back!

Oh excited as I've wangled a night out on Thurs to see some art :t: !!
DH is taking Thur off so tiny + I can travel north, spend time with my folks, see the geese fly into Aberlady Bay (fingers crossed), then come to the opening :-O Hoping to have a wee bit time on Fri to pop into the SOC + look at what they have there.
Oh very excited now!!

Oh excited as I've wangled a night out on Thurs to see some art :t: !!
DH is taking Thur off so tiny + I can travel north, spend time with my folks, see the geese fly into Aberlady Bay (fingers crossed), then come to the opening :-O Hoping to have a wee bit time on Fri to pop into the SOC + look at what they have there.
Oh very excited now!!
Excellent news, Gillian - hope to see you there, then :t:
SOC are hosting Keith Brockie at the mo, so that's definitely worth a gander.

Tim,

Had hoped to meet you on Thursday but unfortunately I'll be elsewhere and won't make it. Hope everything goes well

Hey,what a wee world, went to DofJ a couple of years after Keith, so will definately stop in + have a look. My dissertation (way back when) was based on Keith + John Busby's wildlife art!!
Really looking forward to seeing your works IRL + it will be great to meet you too :t: !!

I wish Scotland were closer! Still, I've got four to look forward to at SWALA. I absolutely adore the pere and sedge.

Mike

That's the artwork framed, collected, packed in the car and ready for a 5 am start the morn. The value of the car has just gone up 10 fold |^|

Always love your work Tim :). Very inspirational & thoughtful compositions & marvelous sketch book. All best wishes for your coming exhibition :).

All best wishes,

Cheers, Rahul

The Show

. . . as promised - here's the running order. We opened last night and a couple have gone so that's nice.
Thanks for all the words of support.

Attachments

• 4 eiders small.JPG
    4 eiders small.JPG
    117.9 KB · Views: 53
  • aaks.JPG
    aaks.JPG
    131.6 KB · Views: 52
  • bit o ruff.JPG
    bit o ruff.JPG
    189.7 KB · Views: 44
  • divergray.JPG
    divergray.JPG
    131.9 KB · Views: 46
  • drake.JPG
    drake.JPG
    132.3 KB · Views: 46
. . . .

Attachments

• evil.JPG
    evil.JPG
    181.1 KB · Views: 42
  • Eynhallow Splash new.JPG
    Eynhallow Splash new.JPG
    154 KB · Views: 39
  • FairIsle Fulmars.JPG
    FairIsle Fulmars.JPG
    148.7 KB · Views: 37
  • Flip Flop.JPG
    Flip Flop.JPG
    146.4 KB · Views: 38
  • grass.JPG
    grass.JPG
    154.2 KB · Views: 52
. . .

Attachments

• Here Comes Trouble.JPG
    Here Comes Trouble.JPG
    157.8 KB · Views: 34
  • lapland bunting new.JPG
    lapland bunting new.JPG
    143.4 KB · Views: 45
  • light in the black.JPG
    light in the black.JPG
    180.1 KB · Views: 29
  • little tern.JPG
    little tern.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 46
  • moulting eiders - small.JPG
    moulting eiders - small.JPG
    102.9 KB · Views: 41
. . .

Attachments

• picky-terno.JPG
    picky-terno.JPG
    156 KB · Views: 45
  • plovs.JPG
    plovs.JPG
    193.5 KB · Views: 37
  • rocks.JPG
    rocks.JPG
    124.9 KB · Views: 50
  • scootie alan.JPG
    scootie alan.JPG
    147.5 KB · Views: 54
  • small sedgie.JPG
    small sedgie.JPG
    157.9 KB · Views: 41
.. . ..

Attachments

• sub-adult greater black-back.JPG
    sub-adult greater black-back.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 52
  • teeuk.JPG
    teeuk.JPG
    161.2 KB · Views: 40
  • turnstones.JPG
    turnstones.JPG
    117.9 KB · Views: 48
  • Up High.JPG
    Up High.JPG
    107.3 KB · Views: 42
  • Wall Top Oik - small.JPG
    Wall Top Oik - small.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 47
Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back