Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Magnifying the passion for nature. Zeiss Victory Harpia 95. New!

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Adapater for old swaro AT 80 HD

Old Tuesday 9th November 2010, 16:46   #1
lobas

Adapater for old swaro AT 80 HD

Hi all looking to get back into digiscoping and have the old swarovski AT 80 HD telescope, and am looking to purchase the Canon S95. Looking for an adapter that will take this camera, have 3 eye peices to choose from the 22, 30, and 20-60 zoom this is the old h serial number.

Haven't bought the camera yet so any other combinations would be considered,

many thanks in advance.
Old Wednesday 10th November 2010, 08:28   #2
RoyH

Location: North Thoresby, nr. Grimsby. North East Lincolnshire.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lobas View Post
Hi all looking to get back into digiscoping and have the old swarovski AT 80 HD telescope, and am looking to purchase the Canon S95. Looking for an adapter that will take this camera, have 3 eye peices to choose from the 22, 30, and 20-60 zoom this is the old h serial number.

Haven't bought the camera yet so any other combinations would be considered,

many thanks in advance.
Hi, not really sure what your looking for. I have the AT80HD adaptor which fits onto the 20-60 zoom. I used that with a Nikon 995 which I still have, sold the scope some time ago. Not sure how you fit to Canon S95 but this I have fits onto a 28mm thread. It was supplied by LCE 20-60 fit 28mm thread. If your interested please PM me. Think cameras have improved since I upgraded to DLSR back in 2004, as mentioned I still have the 995 which has not been used since I sold the scope, it worked quite well but as you will find out Digiscoping is a bit of a fiddle but I was quite successful the results improved 100% after purchasing the 80HD.
Roy.
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: