• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Birds information (1 Viewer)

Dear All member,
Hello all....hope I find you well,especialy to Mr.Mike,thank you for up dating information about me and my carrier,regarding the question I am still working for the Menjangan till now.I just share the information about birding trip to west bali national park,I recommand better you come start from 20 of may 2016 this year,why? Due starting the date, some trees like ficus regida starting drop the tree leafs and only the fruits on the trees and birds like to eat and easier to look.But the shore birds any time we can come to watch,please come to west bali and get cheaper accomodation at the local menjangan near acces to the park and to beach with Beach thicknee chance to see as Mr.Mike said in their post with me as his guided,contact me at [email protected] get further infomation please feel free to contact me,about the accomodation near by and birds.Thanks you for your kind attention.

With kindly regard
Putu suardika.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back