• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Where am I? (1 Viewer)

The where? should be fairly straight forward but does anyone want a stab at what it is as well? Taken in South Wales today.

Attachments

• IMG_4827.jpg
    IMG_4827.jpg
    416.6 KB · Views: 138
Spot on again Rafael. I got a little closer and managed a snap before he flew off.
Well, if it weren't for Paul Longland saying where the bird was I'd never had seen it, despite it being in the center of the image! 8-P
My best guess for a possible bird before Paul's suggestion was the white speck next to the hedge, to the left of the gate... :smoke:
And a great snap you managed!

Thought I might show my total lack of photographic ability too.

First one is relatively easy. Taken earlier this year a few mile from home. My first attempt at digi scoping. Wont be giving up the day job too soon

Second not so easy. There are actually two birds here

Attachments

• 20170702_095500[1].jpg
    20170702_095500[1].jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 127
  • 20171015_151017[1].jpg
    20171015_151017[1].jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 111
The first was taken back inthe suumer. Perhaps a little disengenerous of me to say a few miles up the road. It was actually in the next county and certainly not something that i would have expected to come across in the normal course of events. The bird is amost dead centre. As for the second the bird on the water is common enough but not as you normally expect to see them. The second is somewhere on the rocks.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back