• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Paint.net Help (1 Viewer)

delia todd

If I said the wrong thing it was a Senior Moment
Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
Scotland
I've been using Paint.net for a few years now.

I worked on a set of pictures earlier today, as per normal. Then a few hours later got another selection and started to work on them.

When it came to putting some text on .... it was huuuuge. Even dropping it down to size 8 to was bigger than I really wanted.

I shut the programme down and re-started. but that didn't help. I've deleted the programme and installed afresh and get the same issue.

Any ideas?

Late last night I downloaded yet another time and all seemed well, text size back to normal

But this morning the same problem has occurred again.

Are there any other free photo processing programmes out there. I don't find Paint that easy to use.

All I want to do is to crop, lighten/darken, resize, add a border (white, black, or pick a colour) and some text. Nothing too fancy.

I've tried in the past, but do not understand layers etc.

Thanks Niels. I've been using Faststone as a picture viewer for some time, but couldn't quite understand what was going on with the editing side. I'll give it another go and see how I get on now.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back