• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New in here (1 Viewer)

orniodesigns

I was told to that here I can find group of active bird- and wildlife artists.

I have done art whole my life and birds are my dearest subjeckt. Since there is no another wildlife artists in my home region it is nice that now there is this internet option! For me it is very important to get feedback (both negative and positive) of paintings I make. I hope that I can use your help sometimes when painting does not work and my eye is blind to see where is the mistake.

Here is one older painting from me and you all are invited to visit my website.

Best whishes: Hanna

I have not figuret yet how to attack pictures...
http://www.birdpaintings.net/bird_art/galleria/uivelo2_1.jpg

Hello Hanna and a warm welcome from me, just love the lighting on the wagtail.
Off to have a look at your website.
Looking forward to seeing a lot more from you. arthur

Been to your website blown away what a talent

Last edited:
:t:Hi Hanna - glad you managed to find us here. This is a very atmospheric painting - an absolute stunner. Look forward to seeing more of your paintings and hearing what you have to say about the rest of the work on the Forum.
Welcome!!!

Greetings Hanna,

Some lovely work on your website, and very varied - love the silver dragonflies!, quite a talent!

Particularly taken by your Siberian Jay and especially the Tengmalm's Owl, beautiful light with a nocturnal feel.

Look forward to seeing more

Welcome to the best bit of BF Hanna.
You have a wonderful way of depicting light in your work that's lovely to look at.

Mike

What a splendid bird - love the bob when the maggie appears.
Is this your own video footage, Hanna?
Wonderful - this bird is right a the top of my 'must see' list.

Fabulous work Hanna..."Dragon Flys" outstanding, a pleasure to view your work :t:

Welcome to BF, looking forward to viewing your work.

screech

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back