• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Artist information (1 Viewer)

John Marshall

I purchased today three small framed prints at a car boot sale. The artist name is James Stevens. They are of Sparrowhawk, Peregrine, and Marsh Harrier. I think they may be called miniature line drawings, I dont know but they are quite delightful. Any information will be appreciated.

Regards

John Marshall said:
I purchased today three small framed prints at a car boot sale. The artist name is James Stevens. They are of Sparrowhawk, Peregrine, and Marsh Harrier. I think they may be called miniature line drawings, I dont know but they are quite delightful. Any information will be appreciated.

Regards

I had a Google out of curiosity but haven't found Mr Stevens. Any chance of scanning the pictures and letting us have a look? I'd really love to seee them.

HB
http://guestwickpromises.blogspot.com/

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back