• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

my 16 pairs of Yosemite 6x30 are here! (1 Viewer)

Otto McDiesel

Wow, i got my 16 pairs of Leupold Yosemite 6x30. That's a lot of binoculars.
I examined them carefully, and was pleasantly surprised: they are all nice, and of very consistent quality. Perhaps one or two pairs are not quite so contrasty, maybe they need some tweaking of the diopter adjustment.
Overall, very consistent quality and a very decent and pleasant to use birding or hunting binocular. The depth of field is great.

Luca said:
Wow, i got my 16 pairs of Leupold Yosemite 6x30. That's a lot of binoculars.
I examined them carefully, and was pleasantly surprised: they are all nice, and of very consistent quality. Perhaps one or two pairs are not quite so contrasty, maybe they need some tweaking of the diopter adjustment.
Overall, very consistent quality and a very decent and pleasant to use birding or hunting binocular. The depth of field is great.

What color(s) did you get?
;)
Bob
"I came, I saw, I went back for my Finn Stick!"

16 pairs! You are one generous man. :)

I am glad to see the consistant quality control. I had examined one or two pairs that seemed slightly out of alignment but the last two purchased were quite good. I look forward to hearing about the first outing with those 16 pairs of young eyes. ;)

They are all black (i whish i could get a pink one for myself, for the heck of it). They will be used to initiate youngsters (and those young of spirit) to the ocult art of identifying schmuckvogels in the bush.

Luca said:
They are all black (i whish i could get a pink one for myself, for the heck of it). They will be used to initiate youngsters (and those young of spirit) to the ocult art of identifying schmuckvogels in the bush.

Best wishes on your endeavor!
Bob
:clap:

Luca said:

What a great person you are.I bought one of these to try and then resale.My brother-in-law took one look through it and bought it right away.Now I miss it.
Steve

mooreorless said:
What a great person you are.I bought one of these to try and then resale.My brother-in-law took one look through it and bought it right away.Now I miss it.
Steve

Thanks to Frank D I now have another pair of the Leupold Yosemite 6x30 binocular.I found it just as nice as or better than the one I sold my Brother-in-Law.I found the focuser some what more smoother to use.Optics are about the same,clear and bright.I am going to keep this one. Steve

Glad I could help Steve. They are a great little bit of glass especially for the price. I wish someone could duplicate their quality in a 7x42 or even an 8x42 porro without sacrificing weight or general size.

For now I have decided to just stick with three bins...plus the little guy's Yosemites. [;)]

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back