• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Congratulations on awards, and an update (1 Viewer)

Thanks again everyone.

Username - best of luck with your condition too. My son also wanted to keep a print of his brain scan just to prove to his friends that he really had a brain. He also asked for the tumour but thankfully the lab held on to that for research purposes!

Cheers...:t:

ps...that made me chuckle!...[the bit about your son wanting a print of his brain]!....bless him...

pps...i was quite surprised that 'they' actually found a brain in my silly head...[ha]..;)

ta ta for now....best wishes to you and your family...:t:

mike, all my best wishes,to you and your family...I know the relief this must have brought you, I've been through the mill myself with children....so thumbs up mate...mark

Apodemus!

Brilliant news!

I lost my Mother, and my Best Friend to inoperable Cancer.

I miss both of them so much!

Long may you have looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong HOURS together!!!!!

Brains?

Who needs 'em!

Keep posting! Keep us posted!

Happy times!!!!

Just a quick note to let you know how glad I am to hear that you've finished with all these troubles and your son will have a quick recovery. Soon, this will be a bad souvenir and you'll be enjoying life again.
Cheers,
Juan

Thank you all again for your thoughts and support.

Unfortunately, my beautiful, wonderful son fell ill again and died last week. Nothing can express how I feel right now.

Mike

life is completely unbearable sometimes, and a grief like this immeasurable in a way no words can express, what a tragic loss, may Love itself surround you and him and help you survive this.

I'm sorry to hear such awful news, life doesn't make any sense at all at times. My thoughts are with you and your family as you go through this impossible time.

Oh Mike ((((((((HUGS))))))))) Just cannot find the words to even begin to comfort you. I lost my brother when he was 23 in 1998 and know how unbearable the grief is :-C Life really sucks at times and just does not make sense :smoke:

Sending all my love to you and your family (((HUGS)))

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back