• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Live Bird & Wildlife cams near the Rocky Mountains, Canada (1 Viewer)

canadianbirdnerd

Hi!

I thought I would share my YouTube channel, Canadian Bird Nerd, that I manage. I stream 2 live streams, one being a bird feeding station and the other a ground feeder cam where I get both birds and wildlife.

Both cams are available in 4k and have night vision.

I am in Western Canada, 1 hour drive from Banff National Park. The Rocky Mountains are viewable from my yard where the cameras are being streamed.

You can see them on my Youtube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/canadianbirdnerd

Let me know what you think. Please subscribe, I make clips of the interesting things that happen on the cams regularly. And if you have any questions about my setup, I will do my best to answer.

Jess

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back