• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Has anyone registered like myself for the RSPB’s online Annual General Meeting 2020 (1 Viewer)

Yes

The question as above, plus has anyone registered for the various talks as well during the afternoon as I have done?
Ian

Yes we have.
Suspect there will be a number of people looking to discuss RSPB reopening(?) compared to WWT and Wildlife Trust reserves who in our opinion have been much more versatile.

I’ve put a question forward, whether it will get answered is anyones guess. I do agree with you about the Wildfowl Trust as I’ve noticed that my local Wildfowl Trust have been excellent in safety measures. But I’ve visited my nearest RSPB reserve with visitor centre and hides that has reopened and there are a number of things I'm concerned about comparing the nearest RSPB reserve to my nearest Wildfowl Trust reserve. I won’t go into full detail. But one thing might give you a clue. I’ve had to take my own Hand Gel to my nearest RSPB reserve, but not at my nearest Wildfowl Trust reserve and both have similar facilities. There are also other things I’m concerned for safety measures as well at my nearest RSPB reserve. I can’t comment about my local county wildlife trust of which I’m a member as well, as haven’t visited any of there reserves lately.
Ian.

Last edited:
What's the question?

John
I’ll keep that to myself. It’s nothing to do about safety as mentioned in my post above. But something local where I live. Whether I will get a reply on the morning of the AGM or by email 2 weeks later if not on the morning of the AGM I don’t know. It’s not a question of importance nationally within the RSPB. So I expect I will only receive an email 2 weeks later as mentioned when registering.
Ian.

Last edited:
Questions are best directed at those who can do something about the issue. If the issue is local then direct it at the local manager. There is no point directing it to the trustees, they will simply pass it down the chain and it will finally land in the self same managers inbox.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back