Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Discover the ZEISS Digital Nature Hub

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Texas Rio Grande Valley

Old Wednesday 30th March 2005, 18:56   #1
bobsofpa

Texas Rio Grande Valley

I am planning a month long photo trip by motor home from mid April to mid May to the Rio Grande Valley and southern Arizona. The trip would start in Pennsylvainia and end in Phoenix, Arizona. I am retired, but my wife is still working, so I am looking for some one that would be interested in going along on this trip on a cost share basis. The primary purpose would be bird photography but it would also include flowers and scenics. Stops would include Dewitt County (wildflower capital of Texas), Padre Island National Seashore, Laguna Atacosa NWR, Sabal Palm Sancturary, Fort Brown (Green Parakeets), Bensten, Santa Ana NWR, Black Gap WMA, Big Bend NP, Shakespeare Ghost Town, San Pedro National Conservation Area, Ramsey Canyon, Garden Canyon, Madera Canyon, Arizona-Sonoran Desert Museum, Tucson Mountain Park and Buenos Aires NWR plus other stops.

If anyone is interested send me an e-mail ([email protected]).

Bob Sheldon
Photo Galleries at: www.bobsheldon.com
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: