• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Birding Events in Cornwall (1 Viewer)

Darrell Clegg

If anyone is planning to be in Cornwall this weekend or the first weekend in August, you may be interested in this.

The RSPB, Cornwall Bird-watching and Preservation Society, Cornwall Wildlife Trust, National Trust, and English Nature have got together to provide FREE excursions to see all the best wildlife on the Lizard, including Choughs and Nightjars.

Aquila and myself will be around to help out so we hope other BFers will come and make a day of it.

Darrell

Attachments

• Wildlife Weekends on the Lizard.doc
    54.5 KB · Views: 272
We Will Be Holidaying In Padstow During The First Week In August , So This Sounds Like A Good Idea. I Will Try To Organise The Family To Make A Visit . Ron

would be great ;; but thiunk you a bit out of date dear;; as me just joined the site this is a bit confusing

Hi Ceejay,

welcome to BF. It looks as though you've been looking at the archive rather than the current threads.

There are still plenty of birding events going on in Cornwall. have a look at www.cbwps.org.uk and click on the Field meetings link. This goes up to the end of the month so a new one should be posted soon. I can recommend the AGM on 29th April in Wadebridge. We have a fantastic speaker in John Gale who will be telling us about his travels in Antarctica, as well as exhibiting some of his paintings and prints. http://www.galleryofbirds.co.uk/index.htm

Darrell

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back