• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Cambodia 6 days from 10th February (1 Viewer)

geoff dobbs

Hull Valley Birder
Place offered on private trip I have organised with the Sam Veasna Venter for Wildlife Conservation (SVC). The cost for the 2nd/3rd person would be US $1629 per person

Target Species: White-shouldered Ibis, Giant Ibis, White-winged Duck, Mekong Wagtail, Cambodian Tailorbird, Oriental Bay Owl and many other possibilities (but not Bengal Florican which I have seen elsewhere)

D1: Date 10th Feb : Leaving from Siem Reap straight to Tmatboey (TB)—overnight at TB eco lodge
D2: Date 11st Feb : Full day birding at TB. overnight at TB eco lodge
D3: Date 12nd Feb : AM, Birding at TB, after lunch we will continue to Okoki overnight at OK safari tent
D4: Date 13rd Feb : Full day birding at Okoki. overnight at OK safari tent
D5: Date 14th Feb : AM, Birding at Okoki, PM transfer to Kraite. Overnight at Kratie
D6: Date 15th Feb : AM, visit Mekong Wagtail, then at around 9 or 10am we are leaving to Cambodian Tailor bird and then back to Siem Reap. Long drive (10 hours at least) .

Price includes : SVC English speaking bird guide, transportation, meals, Accommodation at TB, Okoki, Kratie, cook, freight in, water supply at Okoki, all entrance fee, rangers/ local guides, guard, and all conservation contribution to the community.

Price does not include: Dinner and Accommodation in Siem Reap, tips, drinks, personal expense, travel insurance.

PM me if interested: booking will be directly with SVC

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back