• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bag for Sigma 50-500 lens + camera (1 Viewer)

If anybody is looking for a zoom type bag, to carry their Sigma 50-500 with camera attached, + hood reversed, and tripod collar attached, I can recommend the Tamrac 5629 pro digital zoom 9. It comes with a bio curved non slip strap, with attachment points for their SAS (strap accessory system), it also has MAS (modular accessory system) attachment points on the body of the bag. A zippered pocket in the lid, as well as a front zippered pocket with pockets inside for memory cards and batteries. In my opinion tamrac are as well made as lowepro, but you seem to get more for your money.
I also have other tamrac bags, a photo rucksack, their largest shoulder bag, and others, all are top quality, I also have a couple of lowepro, which will be going on ebay.
Hope this may be of help to some one, Bert

Thanks Fishing type person

I am looking for that very bag - I already have a Tamrac Adventure 6 but now it's not big enough but it is an excellent bag and I won't be parting with it. Thanka again

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back