• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Kowa TSN-IP4S iPhone Adaptor (1 Viewer)

John Hague

aka The Drunkbirder
Hi all,

I've been lucky enough to get a TSN-IP4S adaptor from Kowa to review. Fist tests show this really is easy to use. I've coupled this with a few camera and movie apps that really make photos and movies that pop a bit. Camera+ and FiLMic Pro are two paid for apps that allow a bit more control over the camera on the iPhone.

The TSN-IP4S really is a quality bit of kit, well built and a push-fit over the eye piece. I find the 30xWW is slightly better for phonescoping than the 20-60x Zoom but I've only had a few tries out.

Here's a bit of YouTube footage of a Ruddy Darter I took today in HD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaHUKw7pKlk&feature=youtu.be

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back