• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Manchester recommendations (1 Viewer)

Moadib

Am going to be in Manchester for an early Friday meeting, and decided my wife and I will go down and spent the rest of Friday and whole of Saturday, basically for birding :)

I don't really know Manchester at all, and would very much appreciate any suggestions on where would be the most appropriate places to go in that time? Ideally would like to see any birds we may not see so much in Scotland (lesser-spotted woodpecker would be superb, but may be wishing too much!)

Many thanks

Few birders use this forum as I found out when I visited. Google Manchester bird forum which has all sites and a map and regular reports.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back