• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

20 Kowa Models from 1984 to 2012 & Components (1 Viewer)

John A Roberts

Australia
I came across this in the usual way - while looking for something completely different!
Besides the visual listing of models, it also includes details of compatible eyepieces and other components

And while I’m sure that those familiar with Kowa telescopes will be aware of it, it provides a very useful starting point for others

I have no idea whether the list is exhaustive, and it clearly lacks either dating or specification information
However one would wish that at a minimum, other manufacturers would also provide such a useful listing of their discontinued telescopes and binoculars

The full 4 page 3.5 MB document can be found at https://www.kowaproducts.com/about/KowaSystemS-Historical/
click on the download options at the bottom of the page for English or German language versions

If this has been previously posted, please excuse the redundancy

John

Attachments

• 22 models from 1984 to 2012.jpg
    22 models from 1984 to 2012.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 174
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back