• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Can frogs feel pain? (2 Viewers)

G

Gleb Berloff

I just found out that a frog had been caught under my lawnmower and killed. I feel awful.
Can frogs feel pain?

On the other hand, lots of ants and small creatures on the lawn were happy because of a good meal. :)

Life feeds on other life. I always remind myself it when I see some animal dying in the wild - a beautiful butterfly is gone, but a bird gets a meal.

Whhooooo-oooo-ooo (o)<

;)

The weirdest thing about this thread is I think actually Andy has been possessed - if you go back to post#6 you will see he made an off-topic attempt at humour, whereas he never does that and always tells other people off for doing so ... so theory is Andy has been done away with (swapped?) or is currently possessed by a more light-hearted person with a sense of humour.

What do you reckon?? ;) ;)

Last edited:
;)

The weirdest thing about this thread is I think actually Andy has been possessed - if you go back to post#6 you will see he made an off-topic attempt at humour, whereas he never does that and always tells other people off for doing so ... so theory is Andy has been done away with (swapped?) or is currently possessed by a more light-hearted person with a sense of humour.

What do you reckon?? ;) ;)

It’s all very STRANGE:eek!:

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back