• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello! (1 Viewer)

Krispo

Newbie Birder For Life
Hello!

I am new to birding and I absolutly love it! I live in Merseyside and love going to Marshside and Martin Mere. My favourate bird is the barnicle goose. ;)

Happy Birding!

Kajrowe

Hi Kajrowe,

A warm welcome to BirdForum from all the Admin and Moderators. I hope you enjoy your time with us.

It's a long time since I have been birding in your area - despite having relatives in Ormskirk.

Hi Kajrowe,

Welcome to BirdForum!

You want to try and get up to Caerlaverock near Dumfries in the winter . . . 15,000 Barnacle Geese . . . fabulous spectacle!

Michael

Hi Kajrowe, welcome to a great forum, Marshside Martin-mere are regular places for me.
Have you ever tried Mere-sands wood, about 1 1/2 miles from Martin- Mere, well worth a look. bert.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back