• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from luzhou/sichuan China (1 Viewer)

limpo

Hi everyone ,i'm new in bird watching.but i really enjoy it.
my home town,luzhou city is a small city lies in the southeast corner of sichuan province southwest of china.
in luzhou city,there's a group of "bird men/women" who love bird watching ,they go out each weekend,more than birding, they care about the protection of nature enviroment and improvement of people's living condition in distant countries. they show intensive care of humanity to the nature,the wild animals and human being.
Now i'm working in beijing,but i enjoy the life with them and feel happy to become a bird man under their influence.
i'am spotting with leica televid apo 77 and photographing with nikon p-5000,it shows great difficulty to make a nice shot in digiscoping way,i should learn more.
found this forum occasionally, i saw many nice people and many professional articles about bird watching and digiscoping.that's really very helpful.
it's a joyful thing if you fellow members are willing to share your vision and knowledage with me.

best regards.

Last edited:
Hi Limpo,

Welcome to Birdforum.

Glad you like us already and you have just joined. Keep up the good work.

Hi limpo, welcome to BirdForum.Enjoy yourself here. Please feel free to join in whenever you feel like it.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back