• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Chupacabra (1 Viewer)

I don't get it.

Chupacabra is one of those "monster" stories along the lines of Bigfoot, Mothman, Loch Ness Monster, etc etc. People report seeing them but nobody ever has evidence. These guys are claiming that this strange creature they found maybe the chupacabra so famously talked about.

Fact or Fiction, it still gives me the collywobbles Matt! :'D

Pretty sure collywobbles means that same as the creeps, if so you and me both :-O

lol, ive heard of the chupacabra (it sucks goat blood and stuff i heard) its among the not well heard of mystery beasts (thunderbirds, skunk ape etc).
personally i think it is real but is just a type of canine like a wolf or dog.

Hi TJ

Bizzare to look at. It looks like it has had a 'bout of serious mange, and lost all of its coat. :eek!:

Certainly has brought out the news team to have a good look at the animal. Did not like it when one of the men said they would like to keep it for a talking point. Yuk! :eek!:

Thank you for drawing this to our attention - an eye opener that it is too. ;)

Dog or not, it's strange. I kinda like these monster stories, make wish one would be true for once ;)

Reminds me of a 'monster' in a Stephen King' novel. Like those books! Lots of 'creepy feelings' got from reading all these type of stories. :eek!:

no probs for linking the vido:D like everyone else says its defo a canine in both pic and vid but for so many sightings and pretty real looking footage i reckon its a diff species and not just a pack of mangey dogs:-O

interesting anyway and pretty scary!! bring on Bigfoot!!;);)

no probs for linking the vido:D like everyone else says its defo a canine in both pic and vid but for so many sightings and pretty real looking footage i reckon its a diff species and not just a pack of mangey dogs:-O

interesting anyway and pretty scary!! bring on Bigfoot!!;);)

Hi TJ

Thinking the same way. There was mention of the legs of the animals not of the same length. The front legs are shorter than the back legs! :eek!:

Makes you wonder what it could be?

I'm down for ranging up a huge search party and putting this stories to bed once and for all. Let's find each and every last "monster" out there ;)

Hi TJ

Thinking the same way. There was mention of the legs of the animals not of the same length. The front legs are shorter than the back legs! :eek!:

Makes you wonder what it could be?

yea, its weird. I dont know why the chubacapra is known as Paranormal but i dont think its the same thing as this canine.. because if you look on the iternet the chubacapra is sometimes known to be a little bit humanoid with a sucker on the front of its face and a Hunger for sheep...

This Dogish thing was seen in Texas right? i heard the legend started in Mexico hundreds of years ago when people found there sheep drained of blood with a wierd sucker mark, Plus the canine is very plausable but the human like goat sucker isnt. I just think this a type of unknown ( very rare ) coyote. Any way very interesting.o:D

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back