• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Price increase on Diascopes (1 Viewer)

karmantra

Optics websites are showing a $100 increase on the 65 & 85 Diascopes--Eagle Optics is showing their old 'transaction' price on the models, saving $200+ over the new price (as of 1-8-06). FYI

There might still be a few factory refurbished ones at Sierra Trading Post, they are listed at US$1499 (01/19/06) for an angled 85mm body with the zoom eyepiece. I'm pretty sure I got the last angled one, but they may have more straight ones and I didn't look to see if they have 65 mm ones.

Jon

karmantra said:
Optics websites are showing a $100 increase on the 65 & 85 Diascopes--Eagle Optics is showing their old 'transaction' price on the models, saving $200+ over the new price (as of 1-8-06). FYI

This is true, but keep shopping. I was able to land a good price on a Zeiss 85mm DiaScope WITHOUT the new price increase.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back